Sunday, April 17, 2011

Packing for Vegas

I just got back from Vegas for my darling friend's Bachelorette weekend. It was my first time there, and I went with a great group of gals! We stayed in a suite at the Venetian, with the perfect sized bathroom for the 6 of us to get dolled up. Going on a trip with girls, I plan on helping with their makeup...whether it's a quick tip here and there, assistance with eye lash application or doing a complete makeover I always come prepared!

When I pack my makeup bag, I pack light compared to most artists and makeup junkies...most people are surprised with how little I bring. I have a Trish McEvoy planner, but I can't help but use my good ol'Benefit bag! Both give alot of room to store brushes and foundation bottles.

Here are some products I recommend for a trip to Vegas:


1. Anti-Shine by Smashbox will guarantee beautiful pictures (instead of sweaty pictures) at 2am, after dancing. Use a pea size after you moisturize...rub it into the skin until you feel a tug. I use mine on my T-zone and nose.


2. I just got my Estee Lauder GWP this weekend, and it came with the Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer. It was moist, yet stayed in place. It was fabulous to cover my dark circles after our long nights out...I even used it all over the face for a light day time look by the pool!

3.MAC's Studio Fix fits great into my clutch (Read about it here)offers perfect coverage, and has a mirror.

4. I touched up with my Bare Escentuals Baby Buki Brush. It's tiny, cute and travels well.


5. LASHES LASHES LASHES!! Use one at a time, double stack them...just use them!! It's not a normal occasion, so try the craziest ones!! Don't forget your lash glue!


6.Bobbi Brown's Long Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink is designed as an eye liner, however I applied it like a cream shadow...I patted MAC's Carbon eyeshadow over to intensify the smokey eye.


Here is the beautiful Soon-to-be-Mrs. after we did her makeup...


XOXO
Priscilla

2 comments:

Heidi Morgan said...

Love it, Priscilla! And Jen looks gorgeous, of course.

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

MAC's Duo is $8

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/150/321/Duo-Adhesive/index.tmpl

I would advise to stay away from drugstore glue, some can irritate the eye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...