Do you read Vogue? Lately, I have been buying magazines at the grocery store. It is quite pricey, so I am considering giving in and getting a yearly subscription. I also really like Allure, they have sooo many cosmetic reviews!
1. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil...is great for dry skin, and for shaving. I was scared to venture into a "oil" body cleanser...but it was really nice. I enjoyed the product more when I applied it dry and than rinsed off...it's scent blends well with the Creme De Corps.
2. Kiehl's Creme De Corps body moisturizer has healed my dry skin! I really enjoy how "oily" it feels without a residue after application. It is full of cocoa butter and sesame oil! Great for men too!! Read more about this line here.
3.Ever fill overwhelmed with your options in the self-tanning section?? Ever felt like you didn't really see a difference...or worse-you turned ORANGE!!!? I have had my fair share of bronzing accidents. I don't usually use Lancome, but I am always down to try something once. I fell in love with their Flash Bronzer. It has a natural carmel extract, with a pearl finish. It is also full of antioxidants-so it was hydrating as well!
Dr. Dennis Gross' EXTRA strength Alpha Beta Peels! First, I use my regular face wash...makeup remover...and than Step 1...and than Step 2. Step 2 tingles a bit...which I liked, because I knew it was exfoliating! *It reduced my acne, and made my skin glow the next morning!
6. After exfoliating...always use a SPF. You don't want to repeat the damage you just got rid of! Clarins "Sun Wrinkle Control" is a light weight, comfortable texture. It does not smell, and it is fine to layer with makeup.
7. Laura Mercier's Lip Glace in Bon Bon is a great coral for Summer. It has a yummy vanilla flavor, and a light texture.
8. Neutral nails always make the skin look more tan...I just painted mine in preparation for Vegas with Chanel's Django. (Read here to learn how to make your at home manicure last longer than normal) I'm hoping I get pleanty of Vitamin D this weekend!
Ok, now I need to go pack!! Stay tuned for pictures from my trip!