Some are oldies, but some are brand new products. When I like something I tend to use it in my daily routine, so I wanted to share what I was stuck on this week...
1. Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque $23 Why I use it? Formulated with Amazonian White Clay to gently draw out oil, dirt and toxins that can clog my pores. The addition of Oatmeal and Aloe Vera will help soothe, hydrate and protect my skin.
2. Clarisonic's Opal $294 Why I use it? In just one minute, Opal™ provides more than 7,500 gentle micro massages to instantly hydrate, smooth and brighten my eyes.
3. Chanel's SUBLIMAGE EYE ESSENTIAL REGENERATING EYE CREAM $200 Why I use it? The ultimate in anti-aging luxury starts with one unique plant - the Vanilla Planifolia - unearthed in the farthest reaches of Madagascar. It helps with puffiness, and dark circles!
4. Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer and Corrector $32 and $22 Why I use it? It's the ONLY concealer that has hid my dark circles while still looking hydrated!
5. Chanel's NEW VITALUMIÈRE AQUA ULTRA-LIGHT SKIN PERFECTING MAKEUP SPF 15 $45 Why I use it? I get great coverage, without feeling like I have anything on my skin!
6. MAC's 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush $40 Why I use it? I applied my foundation AND concealer. It was a fuller coverage, yet very clean looking!
7. Mac's Studio Fix Powder $26.50 Why I use it? Great for touch ups, the coverage is intense!
8.Smashbox's HALO HYDRATING PERFECTING BRONZER $39 Why I use it? It's freshly shaved, and the color is super natural.
9. YSL 'Volume Effet Faux Cils' Mascara #3 extreme blue $30 Why I use it? It's so vibrant, and great when I don't want to apply eyeshadow. I still achieve enough drama with only mascara!
10. Estee Lauder's NEW 'Pure Color' Long Lasting Nail Lacquer, wild blue $19 Why I use it? I'm not a huge Lauder fan, but their new nail colors have caught my breath! Love this blue! Ohhh!
Hope you all enjoy my latest favorites!