Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tea Party

I have written before that I surround myself with inspiring people, why...because they push me to be a better person, a better artist, a better woman. I also love connecting my girlfriends talents and together we create a masterpiece! I have been friends with some of these ladies since high school, and some just for a few years through the internet.

Taylor, and I have been talking about a photo shoot for a while now-we had so much fun! If it weren't for her, I would have never started blogging...I admire her passion and determination to begin Glitter Guide, and her posts from Sterling Style are my daily addiction for inspiration.

Danielle Derksen, is my old high school cheer buddy. We have reconnected over the years, because we are always bumping into each other at weddings...doing hair and makeup! She too is full of zest for her career, and it is depicted in her beautiful up-do's, colors, and cuts. If you are a bride, I would highly recommend her for your special day! (*Mona Lisa Salon in Los Gatos)

Rachel, from Sweet Tooth Confections started her company with her equally talented husband Kyle. Her cookies, cakes, and yummy treats are ALL from scratch! Every goodie melts in your mouth! She too is a true entrepreneur who I am lucky to know.

Heidi Morgan, our photographer is a dear friend I "accidentally" met over Model Mayhem. Her personality is charming, inviting, and her attention to detail is admirable. She is a trustworthy person, and a pleasure to work with because she will get down and dirty to get that perfect shot for you.



I hope you enjoyed these pictures, as much as I enjoyed being part of them. I was inspired by Bobbi Brown's Bikini Pink for this look. I also used subtle green tones on the eyes. Great combination for Spring Time!

Check out what Nail colors I used here.

To view more pictures click here.

XOXO
Priscilla

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture !!!1

Magdalena

Mai said...

Oh wooow loooove the make up and the pictures are so pretty.. Love the last photo.. So sweet

Heidi Morgan said...

Love this post, Miss (er, Mrs.) Prisicilla! As always, whether we are meeting, chatting or shooting, I leave inspired. Can't wait to do more together!

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

Thank you Ladies!! It was such a girly fun day!

Heidi, thank you for your time! I'm glad we can inspire eachother!

Anonymous said...

I love that lip color. These pictures of you and Taylor are amazing! I really want that trench you're wearing, oh and feathers in my hair! How rad is that?!

-kendall

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

Thanks, Bikini pink is great for spring and summer! It's long lasting which is great when you don't want to fuss with your makeup throughout the day! I believe Taylor posting all the clothes on her blog!!! Feathers are super fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...