Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dreaming while Awake

Free People's blog is super inspiring. They always have these earthy, gypsy looking pictures that allow you to continue dreaming while awake. I feel like I want to travel the world when I read their posts...

It's fun to have access to other makeup artist's kits-especially when it's for a catalog. Most girls I know love to dig around their BFF's makeup bag and "borrow" some new colors...you escape your daily routine of "you" and get to be "her" for a second. NARS is a brand that I dream about day and night, and I would die to dig around Francois Nars' makeup kit, and escape into his world for a second...sigh... I find that Free People uses NARS quite often, wonder if they feel the same as me?

I love the final product of a photo shoot, but sometimes I get giddy over the behind the scenes pictures even more...so I wanted to share my excitement for Free People's April Catalog!

products used:
1. nars copacabana on cheekbone
2. black eye pencil
3. black mascara
4. stila gerbera on cheek and into the lip
5. bobbi brown eyeshadow in cement
6. nars lipstick in barbarella

Free People April Catalog Look 2

Free People April Catalog Look 2


Enjoy
XOXO
Priscilla

5 comments:

Miss Kate said...

Definitely love digging around in your makeup, but even more having you do mine bff! Love the Amazon look, looks beautiful but low maintenance!

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

The Amazon look is perfect for Arizona weather ;)

Love doing your makeup too!!

Chicca said...

Beautiful post!!!Thanks for sharing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

Thank you for reading my blog! Your etsy shop has beautiful clothes, you are very talented!!

swiss domestic said...

This wwas great to read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...