Saturday, December 18, 2010

Guns and other pretty things...

In another life, I would definitely be an interior decorator. I love designing a livable yet fashionable home, and taking a step back to admire my work. For this lifetime, I will stick to "nesting" in my own home. Since James and I moved in together, I got rid of all my pink appliances and opted for black...we also went from my cheetah towels to our new gray ones...and yes, the bed went from cheetah to gray as well ;) I'm trying to make the house "ours" so I have begun to investigate in more unisex colors like, royal blue and red. One thing we have in common though is we both enjoy having art on the walls. Our most recent purchase was "Guns" from the Z Gallerie by Andy Warhol. A very unique piece, yet so us. We tend to gravitate to more modern, pop art. Recently, I stumbled across this adorable gal: Emma Kristina Hultkrantz, who is an illustrator. I would love to decorate one bathroom super chic and girly, and since I loooove makeup her art would be a great focal piece. Check out Emmakisstina on Etsy to purchase some of her masterpieces.

Here are a few on my wish list...






These are great stocking stuffers for the makeup junkies on your Christmas shopping list.(Pocket Mirrors $6)





Enjoy my dear Fashionistas!
xoxo Priscilla

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...