Thursday, December 23, 2010

Peppermint Whoopie Pies

Holiday gatherings, desserts galore, and glowing makeup was constantly on my mind this week. I was determined to make time to do some baking, so I tried some new recipes. James is convinced I decided to make peppermint whoopie pies, just so I could say the word "whoopie" as I mixed up my ingredients. Really, it was because they had red filling and were covered in peppermint candies...so appropriate to pass out to the family. I will admit it was a fun word to say :)

We went to have early Christmas dinners with a few of our family members and I just didn't feel right wearing red lipstick yet, I wanted to save my red lip for Christmas Day. For those of you who aren't daring enough to break out the bright red lipstick, try this combo I did the other night: Bare Escentuals Green eyeshadow, YSL Forest Green liquid eyeliner, Bare Escentuals Pure Radiance to highlight the skin, Laura Mercier Mineral cheek powder in amberstone, Bobbi Brown Naked lip liner (all over the lips) finished with Bare Escentuals Amber Buxom.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...