Monday, November 4, 2013

Vendor Feature: Photographer Lindsey Hahn

While my clients, personality and skin type are extremely important in determining what products I choose to use on her for her wedding day- I do a lot of research on her chosen photographer too. How the photographer captures things, and edits aids me in finalizing my bride's makeup look. When our work flows well and compliments one another-the outcome is mind blowing. I also love working alongside another vendor who maintains the required professionalism needed, can have fun while still getting the job done, and their personality is genuine and caring. 

I had the pleasure of interacting with photographer Lindsey Hahn for a few hours this past summer and she was a joy to work with. Her presence was calm, but her actions were precise-she knows her art, and she knows it well. Lindsey captures the right angle in every picture, whether its an action shot or a posed shot. Every photo from Erin's wedding made a statement to me, intense, fun, sexy, emotional, loving...I can go on and on. 

Individual Variety Lashes by Faux

Bobbi Brown Light Brown Kit
This is one of my favorite pictures!

Maybelline, Superstay 24 Color in Perpetual Plum

As a makeup artist, I really appreciate the fact that Lindsey did not alter any of the colors in the makeup for my bride Erin. The eyeshadow looked gold in every photo, and the mauve lip color stayed the same in every single image. She allowed my artwork to shine through, and captured my work even better than I imagined!






MAC, Eye Khol Pencil in Fascinating (In her waterline)
Mother, Bride, and Sister's Makeup by Priscilla Francine Makeup 
Lindsey Hahn is located in Paso Robles, and while she is a wedding photographer she also has alot of experience working on editorials too-and wow is it amazing stuff!!! I am looking forward to using her at some point for my own personal pictures, and can't wait to see how she captures me and my hubby!!!

Check out her Facebook, Blog, and Website to see more of her artwork.

XOXO
Priscilla Francine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...