Wednesday, November 6, 2013

beautybox five: take it easy

Beauty Box Five is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door step every month. I am really excited, because they have asked me to join their review program, becoming part of their beauty contributor team!

The box is a tiffany blue color, so if packaging gets your attention, you will enjoy opening this little box when it arrives! Besides the paper shreds to protect the products during their travel... Beautybox Five includes an information card, sharing the theme of the month, announcing contests, and details on products and prices.


I just got my first box - which is the October 2013, "Take It Easy" box....let's begin!!!


1. Aveeno Daily Mositurizing Lotion - $6.99

Benefits: Clinically Proven to improve the health of skin in one day, this emollient moisturizer is formulated to help prevent dryness. It will leave your skin feeling soft and naturally healthy.

Pros: This moisturizer absorbs into skin instantly-which is great for men who don't appreciate a "heavy" texture. I am going to give this to my hubby for his travel bag!
Cons: I prefer a heavy texture- something richer, when it comes to my body moisturizer.

2. Model Co Illusion Lip Pencil - $20.00

Benefits: This unique, nude pencil easily enhances your natural shape while keeping lips soft and nourished with cocoa and shea butter. Face it, there's no better pencil for plumping up that pretty little pout!

Pros: Will blend in with all lip pigment/lipstick colors for a natural enhancement to your lip size. It also has a sharpener on the lid, which is always my problem with lip liners-I never carry a sharpener with me...this is brilliant!
Cons: At the end of the day, this may not "enhance" your lip shape,  but it's still a nice lip liner color. There aren't too many negatives for this product.

3. Swissco Glitter Toe Separators - $2.00

Benefits: Feel like a princess during your next pedicure with these handy little glittered piggy-parters!

Pros: Super cute color, and sturdy design.
Cons: I don't normally do my own pedicures, so I may give this cute little tool to my sissy-she's super creative with her nails and will love this.

4. La Fresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes - $19.99

Benefits: Packed with aloe vera, cucumber, chamomile, marshmallow and tea plant botanical extracts these, hydrating, oil-free facial wipes work with all skin types. Simply open, unfold, cleanse and go!

Pros: There is no oil, residue, sting, or heavy scent left on your skin after using these wipes.
Cons: I feel the price point is a bit high for facial wipes.

5. Nubar Alter Ego Nail Lacquer in Blondie - $8.00

Benefits: What's more fun than glitter nail polish? Um, nothing! Use alone for a beautifully translucent finish or over your favorite fall color for a glitter-studded top coat.

Pros: Gold glitter is perfect for the upcoming holidays.
Cons: It's glitter, pretty easy for anyone to use, not too many cons with it.

Instagram Photo Contest: Win the glittery Nubar Alter Ego Collection 
1. Post a picture of you and your box
2. Tag @beautybox5
3. Use #BB5winprettynails

My favorite product out of this months box, was the Illusion Lip Pencil by Model Co. I can't wait for November's box!!!

xoxo
Priscilla Francine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...