Tuesday, October 4, 2011

filled with passion

Weddings allow you to view the passion a couple holds for one another. So in tribute to our friends' special day, I chose to wear Impassioned, by MAC (also seen here).

Well, to be completely honest I wore this lipstick because I was inspired by the coolest tie I found for my hubby at Express. Yes, I am one of those couples. We do not "match" all the time...but we have to at least look like we belong together :)

This wedding in Lincoln had unique centerpieces relaying a story about the couple, I was loving the photobooth, and there was also an area of fire pits and blankets to keep everyone warm. (Oh, and such a good idea for outdoor weddings...this bride had bug spray located in various areas for her guests!)

Replicate this Hair Style...see here!
Impassioned has such a strong pigment, almost acting like a stain! So no worries ladies, you can drink, laugh, and have fun without touching up your barbie like lips!

Leather Pencil Skirt by H&M
Did you notice I had lashes on? They look so natural right?! I had to wear a pair of Biancas by FAUX for this special occasion. A beautiful combination of brown and black strands will give you that flirty eye and they pair well with black or brown shadow and liner too!

XOXO
Priscilla

1 comment:

JennaBrooke said...

Love this look! And I love the idea of firepits at a wedding. Amazing.

xoxo
JennaBrooke
www.JUSTsomethingspecial.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...