Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding wishes

This Friday I will be helping a bride feel like a princess on her special day, I've been in dreamy mode these past few days...reliving what it feels like to get married. I stumbled across this blog "A Beautiful Mess" This bride's taste is very unique and her wedding images are beautiful. Let's start with the fact, her friend died her hair blue so she met the "something blue" requirement...ahhh! Check out her nail polish!! UMM, SPARKLY SHOES!! Wait...let me draw your attention to the backdrop of the ceremony...SOOO gorgeous.They inspired me, so I knew others would enjoy seeing them too.


I am so excited for Friday, it will be my first wedding working with BellaLu Photography!!

....and later in the day I have a coffee date with Ashley Batz Photography (who is super adorable!)

xoxo
Priscilla

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...