Wednesday, May 4, 2011

senorita style

This week our household has been celebrating Cinco de Mayo with ceviche, tamales, and lots of avocados. Hmm, my favorite foods. Tomorrow we will officially celebrate with friends at a BBQ! What will you be doing?

I adore adding a twist to my "everyday" look, and bring out a little of my Latina side. I'll throw a flower in my hair, wear some hoop earrings, paint on a red lip...and wha-la I begin to feel like a Senorita!

Here are a few products appropriate for the holiday, wear them all or just try one... but I promise you feel like drinking a margarita after!

Have dull or dry skin? Use a pea size of Natural Radiance on the cheeks, forehead and nose before applying your foundation. You will notice a healthy glow shine through. 

Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer-Natural Radiance
YSL Automatic Eyeliner-Green
Here's a great trick...mix a drip of water with any of these bare essential colors, and apply with a flat shadow brush! They will go on very intense, but once they dry you can blend and soften the edges.

Bare Essentials-Pussycat, Queen Phyllis, and True Gold
MAC-Russian Red Lipstick & Brick Lip Liner
Deborah Lippman- My old Flame and Chanel-317 Golden Sand

Have fun with golden tones, forest greens, and vibrant reds!!!
XOXO
Priscilla

5 comments:

Veganlicious said...

Can we go makeup shopping SOON!!!!!

Anonymous said...

one of these days i WILL wear a red lip. Perhaps tonight? while sipping on Sangria!

And the Chanel Golden Sand nail color is gorgeous.

-Kendall

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

@Veganlicious, I would love to go shopping!!
@Kendal, thanks! Hope you had a great cinco de mayo and I'm sure you rocked the red lip!!!

Taylor Sterling said...

awesome! I love the nail polish!

this free bird said...

I ALMOST picked up that Laura Mercier about a week ago..it's going on my Sephora list!

xo,
Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...