Thursday, November 25, 2010

What are You Thankful For?

This year has been the most amazing year of my life. My husband and I have overcome some life challenges (which we are soo thankful for), and have also enjoyed the most important moments of our lifetime (Our wedding). Today is Thanksgiving, a day to voice your appreciation to the world. This year my top 3 things on my thankful list are: James, God's faithfulness, and good health.

Another thing to be thankful for year round, is the arts: Photography, cooking, music, interior design, and yes makeup!

Liquid foundation, eye shadow, and lip color are all my mediums of art. The best canvas to create a masterpiece is the human face. I am so thankful for the women entrepreneurs like Leslie Blodgette,Bobbi Brown, and Marissa Shipman who have created quality cosmetics to work with. I am so thankful for tools like the Clarisonic, Tria, and the Opal that have paved the way for home skin technology. I am so thankful for Cosmetic companies like NARS, and MAC that give me motivation and inspiration to continue painting faces. Art is what keeps me going in life.




What are you thankful for this year, I would love to know?

1 comment:

Corrin said...

Those are great things Priscilla. I am thankful for my boyfriend, my job (in this economy and with a lot of unemployed people out there its great to have a job and not have to worry), and also for having a place to live.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...