Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of School

Labor Day has passed, and it's back to school we go! While you're stocking up on your sweaters and boots, here are a few basics to add to your makeup bag for this upcoming season:

Nars- Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
I've added the Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting powder to my professional kit because of the quality, and because it's technology is perfect for pictures! I like using product that works for every woman's skin tone and skin concern. First, this powder does not alter the complexion (foundation) at all-so it works for every skin tone! Yes, every skin tone, fair to deep! Second, it destroys the rumor "powder settles into my creases, making me look dry". It's silky, and perfects the texture on ones skin, absorbing excess oils without adding a dry finish. Last, the light reflecting powers diffuse light and adjust to new light... perfect for when a bride is inside and outside! Perfect for in person, and on camera! 

Dior- Diorshow Blackout Mascara
You saw the bold brow trend pop up...your currently watching the bold lip pop up....so let's add some balance to the face with bold lashes too!! Diorshow Blackout was created to be dramatic. The pigment is extremely rich, and offers you a true black lash!! I think it look nice paired with a clean eyelid and a defined lash line (a winged/cat eye using liquid liner).

BareMinerals- Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Scoundrel
Lip colors for Fall are always going to hold a deeper hue. While those who's styles are edgier jump right into the latest trend, it may be hard for the rest of the world to join in. Scoundrel holds that same intensity you will see this Fall on the Runway, however it has a brighter attitude. It's more on the raspberry-fuchsia side. It's adds some serious life to the complexion, without being harsh on your eyes when you look in the mirror.

OPI Nail Lacquer- So many clowns so little time 
I found this gem at the Spring Cosmoprof show for 50 cents, little did I know this color was from the Spring 2011 Femme de Cirque Collection. You may be able to find it if you search for a bit... it's a clean and professional look. I like it because it has a peach undertone verses a pink undertone, the finished result is a sheer ivory. I prefer 3-4 coats to make it stand out a bit more and compliment my tan. I'm using this on my hands, and am loving a deep purple, almost black on my toes!


Hope school is going well for everyone!

xoxo
Priscilla Francine 

1 comment:

Obat Herbal Jantung Koroner said...

very nice post and i like this
thank's for your information

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...