You get what you pay for in most cases, but as far as the Pretty Amazing Lip Colors go, I feel you get more than you're expecting. I think BareMinerals could charge more for this product based off the quality. But I'd prefer they keep it at $16 forever (unless I become a millionaire, then I'm ok with a price increase).
What sets the amazing lip colors apart from the rest of the lip options on the market???
- The pigment is super serious. Once the applicator touches the skin-you've got color! No need to apply multiple layers!
- The application process is quick and easy...it even helps chapped and dry lips look decent!
- There is a hydrating, and glossy sheen which makes the lip shape appear more luscious.
- It's not a long lasting stain, however I find it's color lasts extremely well.
- A lip liner is not necessary to keep this product from bleeding-there's not much movement with this formula.
|Pretty Amazing Lip Color: Strength|
|Pretty Amazing Lip Color: Ambition|
|Pretty Amazing Lip Color: Moxie|
Feeling girly?? Moxie is an innocently flirty color! If you have a daughter who is inquiring about wearing makeup... I think you'd find this to be a good start to her collection.
|Pretty Amazing Lip Color: Fearless|
|Pretty Amazing Lip Color: Free Will |
Free Will is my personal fav... you can't go wrong with a nude lip, whether it's for everyday errands or the finishing touches paired with a dramatic smokey eye. It cuts my natural lip color just right for a perfectly kissable pout!
|Pretty Amazing Lip Color: Savvy|
Savvy is a great neutral color for a sun-kissed bronzed look. It has a bit more brown mixed into it, so it's also a nice nude for any gal with a medium to deep skin tone.
This product is a staple in my personal makeup bag because of the amazing color options-it is also a staple in my professional makeup kit for my clients because of how well it lasts once applied.
Want a video tutorial? Watch this to see how to apply the Pretty Amazing Lip Colors!