Visit Glitter Guide to learn how you can win your own HP Spectre XT Touchsmart Ultrabook™ and other great prizes!!
HP x Glitter Guide: Touch of Luxury from Glitter Guide on Vimeo.
How to achieve Taylor's Daytime Look:
1. Prep skin with BareMinerals Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer, concentrating the product under the eye area and onto the cheeks... use whats left around the lips and on the tops of the brows with your fingers.
2. Correct any darkness under the eyes with Giorgio Armani's Master Corrector and conceal with Estee Lauder's Double Wear Concealer.
3. Perfect the skin using Christian Dior's Airflash. Learn how to apply it here.
4. Set any oily areas (mainly the T-Zone and under the chin) with a loose translucent powder.
5. Pink Blush always offers a youthful look, I used BareMinerals Ready Blush in The Tease to create structure and add some life to the complexion.
6. Eyebrows were a main focus for this styled video. I lined the brow with Dior's Universal Brow Styler and than set the brow with Bobbi Brown's Brow kit for a softer, yet fuller look.
7. The eyes were clean and fresh, using only neutral tones from Dior's 5 Couleurs Pallette, Incognito.
8. Always match your blush's undertone with your lip color's undertone: Taylor is wearing Pink Plaid by MAC.
How to achieve Taylor's Luxury Event/Evening Look:
1. Take the first look from day to night by adding just a few extra steps!!!
2. Add drama to the eyes, and channel the 1960's with a winged liner... learn step by step here! Also, add a beige/taupe blending color in the crease. This will add a nice soft shadow to compliment the liner.
3. Apply False Lashes for extra oomph!
4. Tone down the pink blush with a little bit of foundation...and use a soft matte bronzer for a contoured look. Highlight the top of the cheekbones for a subtle glow using BareMinerals Flawless Radiance.
5. Blot your lips, and go for a nude! I created my own color mixing together a couple of glosses to achieve this peachy-nude. The main gloss was Feathered (LipTar) by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics to make it a creamier texture.
Makeup: Priscilla Francine
Photography: Delbarr Moradi
Dresses & Earrings: Rent The Runway