Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ModCloth: Making the Cut with Susan Koger



When ModCloth's creative stylist Annie asked me to do makeup for the Make the Cut SOO I was beyond excited because the model was their very own Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Susan Koger. She was very down to earth and really sweet. I loved watching her with Winston at the end (so cute!)

I played around with multiple lip colors, but was consistent in choosing pink hues for a fresh and youthful look for her... we went from pastel pink all the way to a fuchsia. The lighter the lip-the lighter the eye... we gradually increased the look of the liner as the outfits became dressier. Liz Callahan designed my personal favorite dress which was super girly.

What's your favorite look on Susan?

XOXO
Priscilla

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...