|Makeup Tip: When wearing color on the eyes, opt for bronzer on the cheeks and nude lips!|
|Foundation: Diorskin Airflash|
1. Prep entire eyelid with MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly
2. Contour the outside corner of your eye with a green shadow (I used my ELF Kit) using a pony tail brush
3. Pat a yellow shadow in the center of your eyelid, overlapping the green to blend the two colors together, with the Tapered Shadow Brush #7 by Smashbox.
4. Apply a white or cream shadow in the inside corner of your eye... after apply something sparkly just for fun!
5. To seamlessly blend your colorful shadow into your brow bone... take a peachy, neutral matte shadow and apply it directly into your crease. This will soften the edges of the green shadow so it doesn't end abruptly.
6. Apply eyeliner (Tutorial here), mascara, and fill in your brows!
Stop by my pinterest to see more images and the rest of my outfit!!!