Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Black and White

Even though it is too cold to fully commit to wearing linen and resort wear, I couldn't resist wearing my new white Gibson Linen One-Button Blazer today. I paired it with black pants and accessorized my outfit with a white statement necklace. There is something so classic and chic about the combination of black and white.

Deborah Lippmann Nail Color: No More Drama layered with Diamonds and Pearls


My makeup was in sync with my outfit today, black smokey eye with a nude lip...Follow the steps below to create this look:



1. Use your finger to prep your entire eyelid with MAC's paint pot in painterly
2. Smudge a think line of Bobbi Brown's gel liner in black ink near your lash line using MAC's 214 Short Shader Brush
3. Over lap the liner with Laura Mercier Creme Eye Color using MAC's 234 Split Fibre Eye Blending Brush... you can choose any color, but I would suggest Alloy (lighter) or Cocoa Velor (darker)
4. Apply YSL's Volume Effect Faux Cils Shocking Mascara to top and bottom lashes
5. Apply FAUX Audrey Lashes to your lash line for a complete look
6. If needed... define lash line with MAC's Penultimate' Eye Liner in black by lightly pressing against the false eyelash band.

What white blazer do you have your eyes on this season?

XOXO
Priscilla

3 comments:

The Procrastinator said...

I've been looking at this split fibre brush for a while! Is it hugely different than the 224 or 217? Trying to decide if I kindasortamaybe need it =)

@michelledrewes said...

I LOVE this whole look! Dark eyes and nude lips are one of my faves. Looks so chic with the white blazer.

Xo
Michelle

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

The Split Fribre brushes are great for those creamier products, but give powders a bolder/intense look.

I actually have been using it more than the #224 (lately) I have been using the #224 to just soften the edges/blend it out.

Thanks Michelle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...