|Deborah Lippmann Nail Color: No More Drama layered with Diamonds and Pearls|
My makeup was in sync with my outfit today, black smokey eye with a nude lip...Follow the steps below to create this look:
1. Use your finger to prep your entire eyelid with MAC's paint pot in painterly
2. Smudge a think line of Bobbi Brown's gel liner in black ink near your lash line using MAC's 214 Short Shader Brush
3. Over lap the liner with Laura Mercier Creme Eye Color using MAC's 234 Split Fibre Eye Blending Brush... you can choose any color, but I would suggest Alloy (lighter) or Cocoa Velor (darker)
4. Apply YSL's Volume Effect Faux Cils Shocking Mascara to top and bottom lashes
5. Apply FAUX Audrey Lashes to your lash line for a complete look
6. If needed... define lash line with MAC's Penultimate' Eye Liner in black by lightly pressing against the false eyelash band.
What white blazer do you have your eyes on this season?