|Ashley Batz Photography|
How to achieve this look:
1. An intense sultry eye can be perfected by pressing MAC's eyeshadow in Carbon on the base of your eyelid, with a clean brush soften the crease to achieve a "smokey" effect. Line your lashes with Bobbi Brown's Black Ink Gel Liner (seen here).
2. Coat your lashes with mascara, apply Audrey FAUX Lashes to your lash base, and than curl to blend your natural lash and your FAUX lash.
3. Prep your skin with a primer (for a long day of pictures with the fam), use Dior's Airflash foundation (seen here), bronzer to contour cheek bones, and highlighter for a soft glow.
4. use a long lasting lip color, like MAC's prolong wear in Lasting Lust (seen here).
5. Add some a festive touch to your nail with some glitter (seen here)!!!
If you need any help, ask me on Twitter!!!