Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kate Somerville Skincare

I took the plunge this month to invest in some NEW skincare. My replenishment purchase was long over due, but I wanted to make the right choice. Exfolikate (seen here and here) is one product that has healed my skin over and over again, so I decided to try out Kate Somerville's Skincare line. While packaging and marketing can get the best of us, a quality product sells itself-because it works. This is one tip you want to keep in mind if you’re in the marketing or advertising field, customers will appreciate it!

Finding a moisturizer that can target oily skin, acne AND still be anti-aging is very unique. In fact, I have never seen any moisturizer meet such requirements until the Oil Free Moisturizer by Kate Somerville. I am really happy with this purchase, and the price point did not break the bank at only $65.

Press down and receive the perfect amount!
The tag line from the Kate Somerville site is my exact mindset, so I had to share it:

"Do you suffer from moisture-phobia? People with naturally oily skin often steer clear of products that they fear will exacerbate the problem. Oil Free Moisturizer eliminates that apprehension with its unique ability to hydrate, keep oil production in check, and provide anti-aging benefits, as well! Formulated without oils, parabens, or fragrances, this lightweight cream leaves nothing behind but smooth, supple skin."
  • Pepha®-Tight is designed to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Red Marine Algae helps improve elasticity.
  • Sepilift™ is formulated to firm and smooth.
  • Sugar-based moisturizers assist in limiting water loss.

A toner is like my "rinse" cycle after "washing" my face. My only concern with this product is the size, I go through large bottles very quickly, so 5 oz is not much for me (it is very travel friendly). If you have acne scars, the Clarifying Treatment Toner will help diminish using a natural exfoliator called Phytic Acid.

A clear complexion is the Anti Bac Clearing Lotions claim, and I am already seeing results a week into my new routine. The advanced Liposomes in this bottle, will protect your skin from environmental aggressors, alleviate dryness, and prevent excess water loss. I only apply where I know I break out, or where I see blemishes. It tingles a bit...maybe because it's penetrating my pores? The tingle lasts a few seconds, and is nothing to be worried about.

Follow Kate Somerville on Twitter-she's supper sweet!

XOXO
Priscilla


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...