Sunday, November 6, 2011

Get unStuck

Life can become routine: sleep, eat, work... In the midst of your daily routines, you become comfortable with having the same food, watching the same TV show...and repeating the same steps to your beauty ritual. Any type of curve-ball gets most in a frenzy, especially when your favorite product is discontinued-horrible I know. Lately, I have been feeling kind of "stuck" in my week. So I am going to challenge myself to get unStuck.


1.Mascara is the easiest way to get unStuck from your beauty routine. You need to replenish this product so often, why not try something new....and SHOCKING! I love the smell of YSL...and the length it provides is a little crazy!

2.While technology is the future, I am hesitant to join the crowd but an ipad is the perfect way to showcase my portfolio. I will be facing my fear of trying something new, with a Tory Burch to help guide me.

3. I always do my own manicures, I've been inspired to create designs with Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen.

4. My goal is for my hubby to try new things too-pedicures at the spa with me! I am going to learn how to use a cuticle trimmer in the meantime for at home maintinence.


5. I needed to re-vamp my color and have had no time to visit my friend's salon....This NEW formula by Garnier only takes 10 minutes. Time saver, yes please! ...and I noticed it did not stain by sink like some have in the past.

6.I've been intrigued with styling my hair more, so these small Conair clear poly bands are perfect to assist me.

7.Whole foods gets me into trouble...and for some reason they decided to put a beauty isle next to the dairy. Pistachio Foot Repair Cream has been starring at me for a few weeks now. It was under $8 so I decided to give it a go. It's hydrating and has a oilier texture than a normal lotion or cream.

Are you stuck in a rut? What new things have you tried lately?

XOXO
Priscilla

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not stuck. I have around 5 mascara's open that I rotate. My eyeshadow is mostly the same though, because I'm wearing glasses I like my eyes to be as bright as possible... And for skin care, well I'm trying home made masks and scrubs. And at last, I'm subscribed to Birchbox, which helps you find new great product each month!

G.
http://gayleswishlist.blogspot.com

Nuha said...

i'm always so hesitant about trying something new..even for a little bit. this weekend i wore my hair in an updo one day and completely down on another day and got SO many comments on them both. i'm usually a half up half down hair kind of gal so it was a nice change :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...