Friday, September 23, 2011

Beauty From the Vine-Caudalie

I remember my first training on Caudalie skincare...My first impression of the company was dreamy because of their Spa's. I've been to Istanbul, and wish I would have been able to visit Hotel Les Ottomans. It's OK, there is always my trip to Paris (...we are going one day!) or New York where I can indulge in this luxurious experience.

...oh, and Spain would be great too!!!


Cute Fact about the brands name: Caudalie is an oenological French term that quantifies the duration of a wine's flavor in your mouth. One second of time equals one Caudalie. The finer the wine, the longer its flavor lingers on the palate - thus meriting more Caudalies!

If you love grapes, wine, or are looking for a paraben free product, Caudalie is perfect for you! Here are a few products I would recommend to start with:

1.Beauty Elixir-MY FAVORITE product from Caudalie-why? use it and you will agree! It freshens up the skin after a long day, and it's scent is intoxicating so it's like having a great perfume too!
2. Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream-why I like it? because an eye cream is the perfect solution to dry lips, this reminds me to hydrate around my lips more often so they stay firm as my skin ages.
3. Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid SPF 15-why I like it? because it is oil free, protects from sun damage, and has a little something special in it to illuminate my skin.
4. Instant Foaming Cleanser-why I like it? besides the texture, the scent was lovely...hmmm! It cleans without leaving the skin dry because there is no soap in it.

Stay updated on products on their Facebook and Twitter

XOXO
Priscilla

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...