Saturday, August 13, 2011

Congratulations Jennifer!

I adore Jennifer, and I am positive you will too after you see these photos taken by Michael's Wedding Group. She is one of my dear friends, and being part of her wedding memories was so special for me. The wedding atmosphere was warm, and she was beyond beautiful. Let's just say... I cried after I finished her makeup. Yikes talk about emotions! I couldn't help it, maybe it was the fact that she was my friend or maybe it was the fact that I felt I reached a new limit of artistry with this gorgeous gal. Whatever the reason, I will never forget the moment!


Mothers of the Bride are always the most fun for me, so thank you Celine for allowing me to doll you up for the day!


XOXO
Priscilla

1 comment:

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

Thank you so much for you feedback I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...