Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What's your Alter Ego?


This photo makes me want to try a new look. The dewy skin, the perfectly contoured cheek bones, the delicate eyes, the creamy lips...sigh. Normally, pink would be my "safe" pastel lip color, and let's not forget my obsession with creamy nude lip colors...but I think I need to start trying peachy tones. I am always drawn to them, I just don't ever wear them.

If you haven't noticed it yet...let me bring your attention to this darling necklace by Alter Ego, designed by Erika Walton. I have been intrigued lately with accessories...makeup and jewelery are the easiest way to enhance your style and make a statement.

Check out the rest of the Alter Ego collection and don't forget to follow them on Facebook!

What is your favorite piece? What new things would you like to try this season?


XOXO
Priscilla

5 comments:

Corrin said...

I love this look. It is sexy but cute at the same time. I want to see this on someone who has more color and isn't so pale.

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

Done and Done... I will do a look like this just for you!!!

Danielle Moss said...

Love it! I love maxi dresses and gladiator sandals. I just want it to warm up already.

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

Danielle, do you have a link for maxi dresses? I was finding multiple companies in my search. Love gladiators, glad they are still in style. It was freezing today brr...

Harold said...

This was llovely to read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...