Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Steven Khan

Photography and makeup go hand in hand. Beautifully applied makeup, can show up even better with a talented photographer who understands lighting, shadows, and angles. I have been known to add a few more layers of foundation to my brides or contour a model with intensity, because I'm thinking about the pictures that follow. Smashbox Studios and Smashbox Cosmetics prove my point. A photography company that created cosmetics to uphold a long day at a shoot. Ironically, the creators of both of these companies are descendants of Max Factor, click here for more details.

Every once in a while cosmetic stores will host Steven Khan, a photographer who has partnered with Smashbox for 15 years, to take YOUR pictures after a makeover (must purchase $100 in cosmetics to qualify). Every gal should have a photo shoot in her lifetime, and this is your opportunity.

Book your appointment, to meet Steven Khan:
July 16, 2011 @ the Roseville Ulta
July 17, 2011 @ the Dublin Ulta

Photography by Steven Khan 2010
Photography by Steven Khan 2010

Check out one of my favorite NEW Smashbox set here, exclusively sold at Sephora.
Stay tuned to see how I use this kit!!

XOXO
Priscilla

7 comments:

Jillian said...

I adore makeup photography. I get a ton of inspiration from magazine ads, as well as makeup bloggers and vloggers.

p.s. You do gorgeous makeup!

potpie du monde said...

Gorgeous post! Love your blog- am now a huge fan!

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

thank you ladies!!

Jillian, do you have any favorite photographers?

Christian said...

Hey Lady! Your hair is super awesome! I love the bangs! Did you just blow dry them down straight? And flat iron your hair?

Hope all is well!
Christian
www.ramirezlove.tumblr.com

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

@Christian,

Yes! Blow dry down on the bangs!! Otherwise they get kinda round ;) I use a chi for my straightener! Thanks for reading my blog!

Stephanie_S said...

So it's a $100 purchase per person? I plan on going with a friend and it would be nice if we didn't have to spend $200 total..

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

Stephanie, most of the time to qualify for a GWP or Token it's per person. I don't work for these companies, so I'd advise you to speak with an employee the day of the event. HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...