Friday, February 18, 2011

blushing champagne

For Valentines Day and my Birthday we headed to Napa to celebrate. It was so nice to get out of town and get rejuvenated. The first night we dined at thee most chic restaurant, Tyler Florences' Rotisserie and Wine. I fell in love, from the wine barrels made into chandeliers all the way to the cornbread that melted in my mouth. The second day, we traveled to Yountville, and ate at the famous Gott's Roadside(Formerly known as Taylor's Refreshers.) My favorite winery was Mumm's. We enjoyed a fabulous champagne tasting, sat for a few hours enjoying the view, and finished our tour in the art gallery. Photographer Art Rogers told a sentimental story, thought provoking, and so family oriented. I was captured by the empty chairs...

Prepping before a trip is essential for a beauty addict. I tanned at the booth a bit, covered my precious face, and used my Dior sunless face tanner after. When we travel, I always try to choose my makeup carefully, bringing colors that could pair with any outfit. This trip, I pulled out some old friends... Dallas from Benefit, gave me a great outdoor glow. My lip trio was an assortment of Smashbox: Pro lip liner, Flawless lipstick, and reflection high shine lip gloss. The colors were simple, feminine, and I was able to make it just the right amount of sexy!



I had a fabulous Valentines Day, and I thank everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday.

xoxo
Priscilla

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...