Friday, January 21, 2011

No more tired toes!

For those of you who are working hard and on your feet all day...read on!!

I am all about a good foot rub, or a spa day with the girls...but sometimes life does not permit these relaxing and oh so deserving luxuries. Sometimes I go weeks without pampering my little toes with a pedicure, so in the meantime I let my feet know I love them by using philosophy's Soul Owner. I lavishly spread soul owner on my heels and balls of my feet (drop some Hydrating cuticle oil by Deborah Lippman on my cuticles...)pop some socks on before bedtime, and in the morning-WAH-LAH! My feet are exfoliated and renewed. NO MORE dry feet. The cream super-charges with salicylic and glycolic acids, it helps reduce rough soles. It's an overnight wonder-and only $14. It's a great remedy till you can get over to your favorite nail salon.





Enjoy my secret friends!
XOXO
Priscilla

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...